Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sleepy in Seattle (or thereabouts)

It would make sense that with the recent change to Standard Time, so that we're actually getting up one hour later than before, that I'd be springing out of bed at the crack of dawn these days.

But, not so.

It's more a matter of dragging the body out of bed, already late for the start of the day, wishing I could stay in sleep mode for a while (or a lot) longer...

I'm chalking that up to the combination of being in between eclipses and also dealing with Mercury being retrograde -- a lot of energy shifts going on at the same time, that our bodies and psyches are having to accommodate. So it makes sense we might be needing more sleep than usual.

Anyone else having a similar experience?

Pam

2 comments:

  1. Yes - I want to sleep longer in the mornings, I want to have long naps later in the day and my bed calls me early! I have a difficulty twice a year adapting to clock changes forward and back but this October/November it has been full on lethargy most days. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. PAM, I WANT TO USE THIS THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY AS AN OPPOTUNITY TO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO, ESPECIALLY THIS COLUMN. I'LL SEE YOU FRIDAY, CATHY

    ReplyDelete