Sunday, January 27, 2013

More about February

I received this email from a reader after sending out today's Journal:

Hi Pam. Could you elaborate what you mean by taking the month off in a retreat being a good thing. Does that mean things will be that crazy or it's a fruitful time to turn inward? - MD

Here's the email I wrote in response:

Great question! I'm glad you asked.

With the Pisces energies so very strong throughout much of April February, we are likely to feel less attached to physical reality, and feel more comfortable in situations without deadlines and timelines, or even clocks.

So I can see this being a great time to spend in meditation, journaling, dreamwork, creative writing -- anything that engages our spiritual/creative self and helps us transcend the often harsher aspects of this reality.

And I can imagine it's going to be harder than usual to push ourselves to get things done if we're "not in the mood" -- even with Saturn going retrograde mid-month, and being activated more strongly.

Thanks for asking!

Pam

2 comments:

  1. Pam,
    Just read you blog comment. Did you mean "April" or February for the Pisces energies.
    I will be chairing a "spiritual weekend"in April. Your comment about taking Feb. off made me laugh. What a great idea!!
    Mary Jane Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary Jane,

    Thanks for catching the error! Yes, of course I did mean February. I've corrected the post, but left the crossed-out "April" so that our conversation makes sense to others.

    I must already be in that Neptunian zone with that lapse in my attention to the details...

    ReplyDelete