Sunday, March 30, 2014

Just in case

Because my computer barely started this morning, and because we're entering this powerful time of change, I'm thinking that there's a slight possibility I won't be able to write this week's journal today. If all goes well, I should have it out by early afternoon as usual -- but if you don't receive it, please know that I'm just having computer issues.

Which also makes me think it's a good idea for everyone to back up their computers at this point (as I am doing right now!). Not everyone may have transiting Pluto going through their 3rd house of Communication as I do, nor Uranus transiting through their 6th house of Work and Service as I do -- but still, knowing that this month we're likely to see breakdowns of old systems and structures, I highly recommend playing it safe in this regard.

Happy Grand Cross!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. My computer has also been acting up.

    ReplyDelete