Saturday, April 3, 2010

Checking in

Hi everyone! This is just a quick check-in -- I'm actually "on holiday" in California with my sisters. After both our parents passed away two years ago, we agreed that we would get together at least once a year and spend some days reconnecting -- especially important since the three of us are in different areas of the country: Washington, California and Connecticut.

So I'm currently at a spa (!) in Napa Valley in California, enjoying time with my sisters and three days in a row of massage and steam room... Quite wonderful.

My apologies for not adding much to the blog this week, but have been in another world, pretty literally. Hoping to focus on the Journal and get it out as usual tomorrow...

Take good care,

Pam

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like heaven to me Pam! Enjoy the "sister time" and what a perfect time of year for pampering and renewal of body and spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your sister time and pampering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! What fabulous energy! Just imaging the fun, connection and pampering you are all enjoying helped bring that into my world too. Sweet & Soul Expanding! Thanks for sharing (yet again!)...

    Have fun, lots of laughs, good feelings of body, mind & spirit. :)

    Blessings,

    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's wonderful that you're taking the time to 'pamper' yourself Pam... I'm sure many more of us could use this as a lesson to do the same a bit :) I have 2 sisters as well, and know the joy and healing that comes from connectedness with them... Don't forget to laugh a lot! hehee... ♥ oh... and I want everyone here to know that I'm having a Giveaway on my blog today! I make jewelery (and other things) and, I'm giving a way a turquoise and carnelian necklace starting today... Everyone is welcome to enter to win... Good luck! http://www.visionwise-earthlivity1111.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Pam, I see Mars quincunx Pluto on Saturday. What does the quincunx aspect bring? Jeannette Fallah

    ReplyDelete