Sunday, April 25, 2010

Not forgotten

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know I didn't forget about you this week! I was out of town for a few days, and am now recovering from my own personal Uranus-Saturn opposition experience -- a car accident that has left me a bit shaken, although physically intact. My car, alas, is not so lucky, having taken the brunt of the impact...

Anyway, not sure how on top of things I'll be this week, but will check in as I feel energized to do so.

I hope everyone else's Uranus-Saturn experience is a bit more gentle!

Blessings,

Pam

3 comments:

  1. Oh Pam... thank you for letting us know this. While not something fun, I'm celebrating that you are physically fine. Yes, the skaken up bit will last a little while; although in the meantime, the rest of us can send you soft energies, healing light, inner peace, trust and radiant energies of Love.
    All is Well,

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterphly 11 said it perfectly. I am going to do the same. Love, Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. pam, so glad your ok...i hope you had rescue remedy with you. i am always so happy to receive your perspective of how the planetery energy is effecting us and our loving planet and all that reside in and on her. have you ever had a body talk session. you live where there are some marvelous practitioners. sending you love and light. cc

    ReplyDelete