Saturday, March 3, 2012

In the silence

I know it's been a long time since I've posted to this site, and my apologies for that! It's not that I don't think about it, and I think of all of you often and fondly...

But transiting Saturn is both conjunct my Ascendant and square my Midheaven right now (and conjunct my Neptune and square my Uranus), so my work and personal lives are filled to the brim -- there just hasn't been that extra space and energy available for posting regularly here.

I'm always happy to answer specific questions, so please email me if there's an astrological/metaphysical thought or question you have that isn't being addressed in my weekly Journals, and I'll do my best to add a post here in reply.

And, I'm assuming things will lighten up eventually! Perhaps once Saturn goes direct (end of June), those of us with strong Saturn transits going on will start to breathe a little easier. But then again, the energy of these transits won't be wrapped up until the last pass of Saturn through the final degrees of Libra in September/October, which means we may have a bit to wade through, still.

So, my condolences to all who have planets, Ascendant or Midheaven in late degrees of the Cardinal signs (Libra, Cancer, Aries and Capricorn)! I can relate to what you're going through...

Blessings,

Pam

2 comments:

  1. Hello Pam - I'm very interested to know how all these astrological shifts are affecting the human/animal relationship in our world. As an Animal Advocate the increased awareness of animal suffering at the hands of mankind seems to be getting more publicity - and support. Petitions are being started on a daily basis to draw attention to things - and based on what we saw from the exposure of McDonalds poultry attrocities - they seem to be working. Do you have any comments or insights? Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your question! I've used it to start a new blog post today... see the entry entitled "Question about the human-animal relationship" dated March 4.

    ReplyDelete