Friday, July 23, 2010

Nervous energy

There's an intensified energy afloat today. We are starting to feel Sunday's Aquarius Full Moon, and are of course working with the energies of Monday's Uranus-Saturn opposition.

Aquarius is a mental sign, and the Full Moon is typically emotional -- so our thoughts and feelings are strongly linked now, each influencing the other.

And, although this is the fifth (and final) Uranus-Saturn opposition, it is the first with the two planets in their "new" signs -- Uranus in Aries and Saturn in Libra. This means that the feeling and the effect will be a bit different than we experienced during the previous oppositions. Before, the water and earth elements were represented (Uranus in Pisces, Saturn in Virgo), which helped provide some grounding, even in the midst of the changes. Now fire and air are represented, two elements that are much less quantifiable and controllable.

This a bit of a "caffeine high" feeling to it all. Whatever we can do to stay grounded and calm will be very helpful over the next few days, and through the first two weeks of August as well. Remember to breathe through the nervousness, and take every opportunity to connect with Nature in some mutually beneficial way. Meditate, listen to soothing music, exercise in whatever form most connects you to your physicality... In other words, take really good care of yourself! And remember to stay In Touch with your higher nature as much as possible.

3 comments:

  1. Being an Aquarian I will have to take many grounding moments through this! :) I already feel like an airy fairy! Thankfully I love being in nature so this doesn't usually present too much of a problem for me!
    Thanks and Many Blessings Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha... I Am feeling this. Signed on to see if it was just me or if there was something to this that needed to be addressed. It began for me last night... feeling agitated and the desire (need?) to be alone, so I can ground, center... meditate and soothe my energies. Until mid August? Oh no! I believe I might need to hibernate. lol Thank you Pam!
    Blessings to you and your family... and that cute new addition! Congratulations! What sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am one of the lucky ones who is blessed by receiving your weekly email. I thank you! I felt like commenting on your last sentence in the email received today.... I LOVE the part you added about those in the southern hemisphere bringing in a note from their astrologer! That alone added brightness to my already shiny Sunday! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete