Wednesday, April 13, 2011

In between a rock ... and another rock

We had the Pluto-Mars square two days ago (on Monday, April 11) and will have a Saturn-Mars opposition next Monday (April 18) -- talk about being between rocks!

Since Monday, I've been very aware of my mind searching for things to be upset about, to blame about. For the most part, I've been pretty successful at diverting the train, but it's taking some conscious effort. And I know others are dealing with some general feelings of irritation and frustration unexpectedly coming to the surface.

I think it's especially hard on Aries types, with Mercury now retrograde in Aries, and so many other planets (including Uranus) in Aries. And, Mars, the ruler of Aries, is both in his native sign and caught in a pressure play between Pluto and Saturn. This influence is unearthing some unfinished scripts for one last read-through before we finally toss them into the fire.

It's work that has to be done, of course. The good news is that when we've burned the old scripts, we can then tap into the Neptune-in-Pisces comfort zone, and find that place of serenity above the drama and trauma. Definitely a relief when we are able to go there and put our feet up for a while!

1 comment:

  1. Pam,

    "Since Monday, I've been very aware of my mind searching for things to be upset about, to blame about."

    Thanks for writing this. I thought I was losing my mind. At heart, astrologers have described me as a empathic, open-hearted person, more prone to warm feelings about others. So when the "unfinished script" started to play like a broken record this last weekend, shortly before this "rock" Monday, I was close to tears. The frustration of having to deal with the constant mental chatter from these unfinished scripts has been taxing - physically, mentally, emotionally and psychically.

    Glad to hear that it tapers by the next "rock" Monday for I am starting something big next Tuesday :)

    With deep gratitude,
    ~TrueBlue

    ReplyDelete