Thursday, April 21, 2011

Upgrades and downloads

I received a couple of messages this week about the adjustments we're needing to make as we work with the higher frequencies coming in now ...

Yesterday, my cell phone froze with an odd message on the screen about being ready for an download. The technician I talked with was amazed that I had gotten this message -- seeing that I have the very basic phone -- because that kind of error "usually only happens with more advanced phones."

And today, I spent three hours working on a PowerPoint presentation (I also do graphic design work), which then froze and would not accept any more edits. And none of the back-up versions I had saved would work either. It turns out the original came from someone who was working in the 2007 version, while I had opened it using the 2003 version.

So, with these two separate events occurring within two days' time, the synchronicity brought the message into focus. It helps take the anxiety down a notch to understand what's really going on when things don't seem to work as they used to.

1 comment:

  1. This is a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious time to be alive on this planet !!!

    Yesterday, I felt lost and overwhelmed with the need to create/imagine the next phase of my life. I feel like I am in labor, about to give birth without an epidural. Its an amazing time to be alive.

    I love this country! Its helped me make such leaps in my spiritual growth :)

    Thanks for writing this blog :)

    TrueBlue :)

    ReplyDelete