Monday, October 5, 2009

Clarifying comment about Virgo

I received an e-mail from a reader of this week's Journal, asking about my comments on Virgo:
One thing in this week's journal about Virgo left me with questions: "At the same time, it's hard not to fall into another dark side of Virgo, which perceives the world in terms of victims and martyrs." The phrase resonates, but I don't have a clear understanding of your meaning here. Could you say some more about this topic?
My reply:
As with every sign, the positive traits of Virgo, when taken to the extreme, turn into negative. So the service-orientation of Virgo, when taken too far, can become martyrdom. Virgo is also the healer, but needs to remember that each of us is ultimately responsible for our own healing, and are not merely victims of circumstance.
I hope this helps clarify my meaning! Thanks for asking!

No comments:

Post a Comment